Investment in the new workplace, ISG at MIPIM 2023
With MIPIM 2023 taking place this year from 14-17 March, in Cannes, France, ISG is supporting two stand sponsorships, and will be joining a discussion on investment in the new workplace.
This year we are sponsoring the London Stand for the first time. Ideally positioned at the heart of MIPIM, the stand gives attendees the opportunity to meet and hear from the most influential London-based and international real estate industry leaders. The stand has an extensive event schedule which will run across the three days of MIPIM, kicking off at 10:00.
ISG takes centre stage on Wednesday 15 March with our sponsored session ‘Investment in the new workplace’ where Nick Oddy will join an esteemed panel to discuss how flexible working and digitisation will continue to impact the role of the office in London in 2023 and beyond.
The panel will also examine ISG’s latest research ‘Sustainable Buildings Monitor: Redefining Value’ which establishes a new framework to value property in a purpose-driven way, shifting the dial on what matters most when delivering sustainable workplaces that deliver holistic value.
Sustainable Buildings Monitor: Redefining value - A workplace perspective
Sign up now to receive your copy of the research and insight report and gain exclusive access to the discussion.
‘Investment in the new workplace’ 15 March, 10:00, London Stand
Digitisation is continuing to change the commercial landscape and hybrid working has continued throughout 2022. With a recession looming, how will flexible working and digitisation continue to impact the role of the office in London in 2023 and beyond? Our expert panel will discuss what implications these trends have had and will have on the London market as it continues to adapt, and the investment opportunities being created in the prominent global office hub.
Chair – Caroline Pontifex, Director, Workplace Experience, Savills
Nick Oddy, Director, ISG
Donald Choi, Executive Director and Chief Executive Officer, Chinachem
Shravan Joshi, Chairman of Planning and Transportation, City of London
You can find the London Stand at C14 on the floor plan and you can see the full London stand conference schedule here.
Cardiff Capital Region stand
We are also a sponsor of the ‘Cardiff Capital Region’ stand, which you can find at: location N - Zone A+ / Riveria 9 | Stand: R9.K.
Our construction team in Wales will be there discussing potential opportunities in Cardiff and its surrounding areas, so please drop by if you’d like the chance to meet them.
Representatives from our Fit Out, Construction, High-Tech Manufacturing and Logistics and Distributionbusiness areas in the UK and Europe will be in attendance at MIPIM, along with our strategic account lead, so please do get in touch directly to arrange a meeting with them:
- Andrew Bacon, Operations Director, UK Construction. Andrew.Bacon@isgltd.com
Connect with Andrew on LinkedIn.
- Jason Curtis, Regional Managing Director, UK Construction. Jason.Curtis@isgltd.com
Connect with Jason on LinkedIn
- Kevin McElroy, Operations Director, UK Construction. Kevin.Mcelroy@isgltd.com
Connect with Kevin on LinkedIn
- Klaus Middleton-Smith, Development Director, EU/UK High Tech Manufacturing, Logistics & Distribution. Klaus.Middletonfirstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with Klaus on LinkedIn
- Lee Phillips, Managing Director, Fit out. Lee.Phillips@isgltd.com
Connect with Lee on LinkedIn
- Martyn Peters, Managing Director, Central Europe. Martyn.Peters@isgltd.com
Connect with Martyn on LinkedIn
- Max Steward, Managing Director, Agility. Max.Steward@isgltd.com
Connect with Max on LinkedIn
- Michael Schoeneich, Director, Central Europe. Michael.Schoeneich@isgltd.com
Connect with Michael on LinkedIn
- Nick Lintott, Business Development Director, Fit out. Nick.Lintott@isgltd.com
Connect with Nick on LinkedIn
- Nick Oddy, Director, Fit out. Nick.Oddy@isgltd.com
Connect with Nick on LinkedIn
- Philippa Lean, Head of Strategic Account Management. Philippa.Lean@isgltd.com
Connect with Phillipa on LinkedIn
- Richard Skone, Regional Director, UK Construction. Richard.Skone@isgltd.com
Connect with Richard on LinkedIn