Redefining Value - Public Sector
Our latest research and insight report is changing how we visualise economic growth and opportunity across the UK, and is the starting point for a conversation that should prove transformational for communities the length and breadth of our nation.Register to download your copy of the report
Watch our live webinar 'Sustainable Buildings Monitor: Redefining Value - a public sector perspective'.
- Miriam Ozanne, Regional Director, AECOM
- Ross Wood, Group Head of Sustainability, ISG
- James Foley, Commercial Director, Alliance Leisure
- Neal O'Leary, Programme Director, Welsh Government
- Helen Sturdy, Head of ProCure23 Framework and Construction Lead, NHS England
- David Salmond, Director Major Programmes and Projects, Defence Infrastructure Organisation
Watch the highlights below or complete the form to receive a copy of the report and have access to the full webinar.
Highlights of ISG's latest webinar discussing the 'Sustainable Buildings Monitor: Redefining Value' research from a public sector perspective.
World-first sustainable office retrofit for the University of Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership
The University of Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership (CISL), The Entopia Centre, Cambridge