Jetzt verfügbar: der ISG-Nachhaltigkeitsbericht 2017
Der ISG-Nachhaltigkeitsbericht 2017, der heute veröffentlicht wurde, zeigt, dass ISG die revolutionären Veränderungen in unserer Branche weiter vorantreibt.
The new report puts a spotlight on our global sustainability performance in 2017, and sets out our Sustainable Business Strategy 2021 moving forward.
At ISG, we are committed to working with our clients and consultants to create built environments that meet their needs for today and are built with the future in mind. We aim to create a place for people to thrive in our business, deliver performance we can be proud of, support communities who are better for knowing us, and ensure environments are both protected and enhanced.
The 2017 report shines a light on our achievements over the past 12 months in areas such as emissions, waste, employee satisfaction and community engagement.
Highlights for ISG’s performance in 2017 include:
- Maintaining our leadership status in tackling climate change by scoring an ‘A-‘ in the CDP climate change programme scores
- Over the past 12 months, we have achieved a 9.6% reduction in waste
- 2x increase in ISG’s involvement in apprenticeship weeks
- 5x increase in student engagement through curriculum enhancement activities and work placements
- 85% of employees reported that they are proud to work at ISG through an employee engagement survey
- Continuation of a safe working environment with a 1.32 Accident Incident Rate, compared to the industry average of 4.27.
While we’re delighted with our achievements over the past year, we know there is still more to do, and have reviewed our existing sustainability strategy in line with changes to the business and ISG’s new corporate vision, values and goals.
Our areas of focus around People, Performance, Communities and Environments remain unchanged, and align with our corporate goals around customer experience, operational efficiency, employment experience, and driving revolutionary change in our industry.
Our new Sustainable Business Strategy 2021, which is aligned with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and replaces our 2020 Sustainability Vision, incorporates key performance indicators (KPIs) that accurately capture and reflect our performance across the business.
In addition, we have set ourselves challenging yearly targets for every year up to 2021, for all performance measures which reflect our business ambitions.
Please contact us to discuss how we can support your sustainable business agenda.