- Procurement Route
- Design & Build
- Completion Date
- December 2019
- Project Manager
- 24,000sq ft
- Program Duration
- 15 weeks
- Space Matrix
Ericsson has appointed ISG to construct their new circa 2,154 sqm. office, located within Innovation Hub, Building 2, Level 3, TECOM, Dubai. The primary aims of the project is:
- To take the current Space Matrix and RVT design package and further develop as part of a design and build offering in line with the and quality expectations of Ericsson
- To deliver a space that achieves the WELL accreditation which Ericsson seek.
- To maintain the highest safety standards throughout the construction works always
- To adopt the latest activity-based workplace solutions in line with Ericsson workplace and technical building requirements policies.
- International based consultants
- Live building, strict on noise levels during construction
- Understanding of WELL silver accreditation project score card.
What we did
- Took a brief from consultants from commencement and developed detailed design through workshops and weekly workshops and skypes chats, workshops kept interactive via satellite to ensure the look and feel touch was not lost
- Sequence construction around live operational building, introduce nights shifts. Prefabricated materials off site, limited onsite works
- Participated in WELL workshops and contributed to solutions to achieve the planned score card, materials specification selected respecting the WELL criteria. A robust WELL site management plan was produced, which dictated how we executed onsite ie. Loose the brooms, inspected all glues that entered the site to ensure they contain low VOCs